paneer is a fresh cheese well known in South Asia, especially Pakistani, Indian, Afghani and Bangladeshi cuisine. It is a non-durable cheese that contains an acidic group, does not dissolve and does not emit an unpleasant odor, and consists of curdling milk with lemon juice, vinegar, or any type of food acid.
Paneer cheese is a simple and easy-to-make cheese that is used in some savory, vegetarian and sweet Indian dishes
paneer is a type of cheese originating from the Middle East, and it is used extensively in the kitchen, where it is eaten raw with bread and vegetables, and it can be added to salads, and it is also used with other types of cheese in preparing pasta with cheese, it contains a high nutritional value, it is rich in protein and calcium, and it Good for heart health because it contains antioxidants. It can be prepared at home and this is what we will mention in this article.
Paneer cheese ingredients
1 liter of liquid milk
1 cup of milk
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon salt
2 teaspoons black seeds (Nigelle cultivée)
How to prepare paneer cheese
1- Pour milk into a saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat; Add milk, salt and lemon juice and mix. Cook the mixture on a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes or until the milk turns yellow .
2- Transfer it to a colander with a large piece of muslin or several pieces of cheesecloth. When the mixture is filtered, add the black seeds or herbs. The edges of the cloth are tied and a heavy weight is placed on the tie that was formed (or pressed by the palms of the hands) and left to drain for at least several hours. The cheese is cooled for an hour or more to hold more consistency.
3- Serve with fresh herbs such as basil, mint or toast.
- In a large bowl, boil the milk.
- When the milk starts to boil, put lemon juice, vinegar, or yogurt Curd.
- The first thing to curdle (cut or tear) the milk.
- Place gauze or cotton cloth over a bowl, pour the milk over it, and wait Until all the water is filtered.
- Gather the edges of the cloth or gauze tightly over the cheese and place it on a plate, then place On it to put something (weight) over the upper part of the cloth, and leave it on this hot for 30 minutes To 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes Cut them into cubes and use them immediately in various Indian recipes, or Put it in the refrigerator in an airtight container filled with water. It will last for 3 – 4 days.
- Factors for the success of making any cheese at home: – First and foremost, it should be Milk is very good type.
- To preserve cheese: put it in a container of water in the refrigerator and it should be airtight Closing.
keywords: paneer cheese, ice cream, butter, flour,spices, milk, sugar, egg, recipe, cooking, homemade,Ingredients.