If you are one of those who cannot find the koshari recipe at home, here is how to make koshari with simple steps that you can easily implement at home.
Among the popular dishes that we offer today you have a way to make the Egyptian koshari, which bears a special character in the tradition of Egyptian dishes that Egyptians love by heart.
They deal with it differently, because koshari is one of the Dishes that women in Egypt can cook in a distinctive way, however, Koshary shops have their audience, which does not differentiate. Between the rich and the poor, everyone is equal in front of koshary, dakka and hot sauce.
First way to make koshari recipe:
How to prepare koshari:
- A cup of lentils
- cup of rice
- cup of noodles (vermicelli)
- Large onion, cut into small cubes
- spoon of oil
- spoon of salt
how to prepare koshari recipe:
- Prepare a bowl, and put the onions in a large amount of oil until you get a golden color.
- Separate the onions from the oil, and place them on a clean tissue to drain the oil.
- In the rest of the oil in the bowl, put the noodles until they take the golden color.
- Add the white rice to the noodles and continue to stir with salt and cumin.
- Soak the lentils for 10 minutes before starting the previous steps, then boil them in a liter of water for 20 minutes, and make sure they are close to maturity.
- Add the lentils to the rice and noodles, put the appropriate amount of water and leave them on a low heat.
- Wait until you are sure that the koshary is completely cooked.
The method of making koshari pasta:
- Half a kilo pasta
- a small spoon of salt
- tablespoon of oil
How to prepare pasta:
Put the pot of water to boil, add salt and oil to it, then add the pasta and leave it for a quarter of an hour on the fire, then put it in a colander and wash it with cold water.
How to prepare the koshari sauce:
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Half a kilo of tomatoes “blended in a mixer”
- a small spoon of salt
- spoon of oil
- Half a spoon of black pepper
- cumin pinch
How to prepare:
- Bring a small bowl, and put the oil until it becomes hot.
- Add garlic and stir well until golden brown.
- Add tomato juice, salt, pepper and cumin.
- Wait until the sauce “stains” and is completely cooked.
How to prepare koshari melange(dakka) :
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- Half a cup of water
- a teaspoon of chili
- Half a teaspoon of cumin
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- spoon of oil
- In a small bowl, put the oil and garlic and mix well.
- Wait until the garlic turns golden, then add the vinegar.
- Put the water, chilli, salt and cumin and wait until the mixture boils for one time only.
prepare the koshari dish on the Egyptian way:
- Spread the koshari on the plate in an even manner.
- Add an amount of pasta according to the desire of the person who will eat the dish.
- Add the chickpeas, then add the onions in a special way.
- Put the sauce on the face of the dish.
- Put the koshari melange (dakka) and hot sauce in side dishes, next to the main koshari dish, so that each person takes from them according to his desire, and do not forget to put the lemon cloves next to them.
second way to make koshari recipe:
- Rice: half a kilo
- Macaroni: half a kilo (small size)
- Brown lentils: half a kilo
- chickpeas: half a kilo (soaked up )
- Tomato juice: 1 kilo
- Onions: half a kilo
- noodles (vermicelli): a cup
- Vegetable oil: a cup and a half
- Garlic: 10 cloves (crushed)
- Salt, to taste
- Cumin: 2 tablespoons
- Chili: a teaspoon
How to prepare koshari recipe::
- Cut the onions into slices, then sprinkle them with flour and salt, and fry them in an amount of oil, stirring constantly, until they become golden and crunchy.
- Drain the onions from the oil well on a kitchen paper to absorb the excess fat.
- Boil chickpeas in enough water, and add a teaspoon of minced garlic, salt and cumin.
- In a saucepan of boiling salted water, boil the pasta and drain it, then stir it in with two tablespoons of onion frying oil so that it does not stick.
- Boil the lentils, add salt, cumin and 3 crushed garlic cloves.
- Fry the vermicelli in a portion of the remaining oil, then add the rice after washing it with water and add a little salt and cumin.
- Chop garlic with salt and take a tablespoon of it and put it with two tablespoons of oil and fry the garlic, add tomato juice, salt and raw minced garlic, then leave the sauce until it becomes thick.
- Separate 3 cups of chickpea water after boiling it, add to it a spoonful of minced garlic with lemon juice, and let them boil over the fire for one minute on the fire to “make accuracy”, then set it aside.
- Prepare the hot sauce by adding a teaspoon of hot sauce to half the amount of the prepared sauce. Boil for one minute.
- To serve the koshary, put the rice in the serving plate first, then half the amount of lentils, then the pasta, then half the amount of lentils, then a sprinkle of reddish onions, then sprinkle the boiled chickpeas on the face of the dish, then sprinkle a little sauce and hot sauce as desired.
- Serve the koshary hot with sauce, duqqa, onions and boiled chickpeas.
Third way to make koshari recipe:
500 grams white rice
500 grams (pasta (full good)
1 cup vermicelli
1 kilogram tomato
1 kilogram onion
1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
2 tablespoons cumin
500 grams brown lentils
500 grams chickpeas, soaked overnight
1 – minced garlic
1 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to prepare koshari recipe:
1 – Prepare the onions: cut the onions into slices and put them in the pan, then add the oil and a little salt, stirring constantly until it changes color
2- Drain the onions and leave the oil aside
3- Place the drained onions on kitchen paper to absorb the oil
4 – Prepare the chickpeas: In a bowl prepared for cooking, put the amount of soaked chickpeas and pour water over it
5- Add a spoon of minced garlic, salt and cumin and leave it over medium heat until it boils
6 – Prepare the lentils: Boil the lentils in another bowl, adding a significant amount of water
7- Add the salt, cumin and a teaspoon of minced garlic and leave it over a medium heat
8- Preparing the pasta: Boil the pasta in water and a little salt, then halve it
9 – Add to the pasta two tablespoons of the oil that was used to fry the onions and stir it so that it does not stick
10- Prepare the rice: wash the rice with water and leave it in the colander aside
11 – Toast the vermicelli in the remaining amount of oil in the frying pan
12- Add the drained rice, then a little salt and cumin
13 – Preparation of the sauce: we wash the tomatoes and beat them with a blender until they become liquid
14 – Pour two tablespoons of vegetable oil into a bowl prepared for cooking, add a tablespoon of minced garlic and salt, then stir the ingredients over a medium heat.
15 – Add tomato , stir the ingredients, leave the sauce on a low heat until it curdles, then remove it from the fire.
16 – Preparation of the hot pepper sauce: Pour half the amount of the sauce into a bowl, add thehot pepper sauce and mix the ingredients
17 – Put the pot over the fire and continue stirring for a minute, then lift it and leave it aside
18 – Preparing Dakka Koshari: In another cooking pot, put 3 cups of chickpea water after boiling.
19 – Add a tablespoon of minced garlic and lemon juice, then mix the ingredients and leave them for a minute over a low heat, then raise them
20 – Empty tomato sauce, harissa sauce, dakka , and fried onions into small bowls, and set them aside.
21 – Empty the boiled chickpeas into another bowl for serving
22 – Prepare the Koshary dish: put the rice first, then add half the amount of boiled lentils, then put the pasta on top of it, then the remaining amount of boiled lentils
23 – Sprinkle the koshary dish with roasted onions and place a quantity of boiled chickpeas on top.
24 – Add tomato sauce and hot pepper sauce as desired
25 – We serve the Koshary dish, along with the bowl of chickpeas and the small pots we have prepared
The fourth way to make the koshary recipe:
250 g yellow lentils
250 gm lentils (with black skin)
500 g rice
1 kg chopped onion
cup corn oil
3 heads of garlic, finely chopped
500 g pasta
250 g chickpeas
Hot sauce (pepper), vinegar, salt and cumin
Sauce: 4 minced garlic, 2 chopped onions, 500 g tomatoes, a tablespoon of starch, half a teaspoon of black pepper, salt
How to prepare kosharI:
Fry the onions in a little oil until it turns golden, boil the lentils in the water
We raise the onions from the oil, and in the same oil we put the boiled lentils with its water, then add the rice, a pinch of salt and a spoonful of cumin, and stir the rice with the lentils well until it mixes and absorbs the water (making sure that the water mixes with the mixture)
We prepare the sauce, cut the onions and put the oil with half the amount of minced garlic, stir and when it turns golden, add the chopped tomatoes, salt, black pepper, and dissolve the starch in a little water and add to the mixture. When the cooking is done, remove it from the heat and add half of the remaining garlic
Boil chickpeas and pasta. Mix the chopped garlic, chili, 1/4 cup hot water andLeave it for five minutes, then put vinegar
For serving, we distribute each item in one serving dish, a first layer of rice and lentils cooked together, then pasta, then tomatoes, then chickpeas, then onions, then vinaigrette and eat with the green salad.
Follow our page on Facebook
Read more: Best kofta with hot sauce recipe
keywords: koshari recipe, koshari recipe bbc, koshari recipe instant pot, koshari recipe egyptian, koshari recipe ,ngredients, koshari recipe bon appetit, koshari recipe dakka, koshari recipe all recipes, koshari all recipes, koshari best recipe, koshari cairo recipe,traditional koshari recipe,easy koshari recipe, egyptian koshari recipe, koshari egyptian food recipe, flour, spices, milk, sugar, egg, recipe, cooking, homemade,Ingredients.